During this uncertain time, nothing is more important to All American Alarm than the health and safety of our customers and colleagues. We want you to know that we’re here to help.
Our technicians are actively performing Installations and Service Calls for all clients at this time. We have taken the necessary precautions to ensure customer safety and the safety of our technicians when entering and leaving your premise.
We are actively practicing Social Distancing and frequent hand washing and sanitization practices. These are challenging times and as more people are being affected, we are concerned about the possibility of looting and increased break-in attempts. We suggest if you are a current client of ours to make sure to test your system and make sure to keep it armed whether you are home or away. We also encourage you to be aware of your surroundings at all times. Our Service Department is also open and here to cater to any questions or concerns when it comes to your security system and needs. As this situation evolves, we will continue to update this information to keep you informed.
We remain focused on providing you with Red Carpet Service and the support you have come to expect from us over the years.
For over 19 years, we have been committed to serving our customers, even in the most challenging of times. Thank you for continuing to trust us with your security needs. Our hearts go out to everyone who has been impacted by this global crisis and we’ll all come back stronger than ever.
How to TEST your Alarm System:
- Call your Monitoring Center to place your account in TEST MODE(CAUTION: If you do not place your account on test, your Alarm will trigger a Police response – you may be charged a false alarm fine!) The Monitoring Center can retrieve your account with your address information.
- Keep the Operator on the line while you test the system. (You will need to provide your verbal passcode to verify your identity)
o All American Alarm Customers can call UCC: (800) 654-3860
o Vector Security Customers can call VECTOR: (800) 457-9901
- Arm your Alarm System – you will need to wait until the system is fully armed. ACTIVATE the Alarm by opening a door or window that has an alarm sensor. You may need to wait up to 60 seconds for the alarm system signals to go through depending on which door or window you choose (An Entry Door will take longer due to the programmed delay)
- Verify with the Operator that a signal was received.
- Disarm your alarm after the signal has been verified.
- Ask the Operator to remove your system from Test Mode.
If for any reason you feel as though your system needs servicing, you may call All American Alarm at (239) 334-7447.
All American Alarm
2030 Crawford St.
Fort Myers, FL 33901
(239) 334-7447 o